Associate Pastor of Family Ministries and Worship
The Associate Pastor of Family Ministry and Worship is fundamentally a pastoral position. As such, the primary focus will be on tending the flock of God, through prayer and the proclamation of the Word of God. The pastor will lead the congregation to be a church united to enjoy God’s grace and extend His glory” through Family Ministry and Worship.
- Work in partnership with and in accountability to the senior pastor to carry out the mission and vision of the church.
- Train, involve and equip parents to be the primary disciple-makers of their children.
- Oversee the children’s and youth ministries of the church.
- Plan, prepare and direct music for all worship gatherings including special events and holidays.
- Oversee the media ministry of the church, including the training and oversight of media ministry volunteers.
- Oversee and manage budgets which are under his purview.
- All other duties that pertain to pastoral, family, and worship ministries as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus Christ.
- Growing faith in Jesus Christ that is worked out in day-to-day life.
- Deep love for God's Word both as a student and as a teacher.
- Deep love for God's people.
- Deep love for Christian Worship
- Meets the qualifications of a pastor/elder set forth in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Able to read and direct music and be able to sing. Experience and proficiency playing an instrument is desired.
Compensation--$36,000-$45,000 per year